- anesthesia for all surgical activities, beginning with outpatient anesthesiology examinations either before or during hospital admission;
- NORA (Non-Operating Room Anesthesia) for procedures outside the operating theater that require the loss of consciousness and the possible control of pain; in particular:
radiation treatment for pediatric patients,
scintigraphic diagnostics of pediatric patients,
endoscopic surgery of the digestive tract,
highly specialized endoscopic diagnostics of the digestive tract;
- intensive care for the management of the postoperative period of major surgery or of patients at higher operative risk, as well as of any complications arising in patients admitted to the IOV;
- predisposition of central (totally implantable or not) and peripheral venous vascular accesses.
UOC Anesthesia and Reanimation 1
The Anesthesia and Reanimation 1 unit guarantees the intervention of specialized medical personnel in all emergency situations that may occur in the Institute, and its specialized consultancy to all departments.
Our expertise is achieved through continuous training and the enhancement of professional skills, with respect for the fundamental rights of the individual as a reference value. The aim is to provide an adequate level of care in terms of effectiveness, appropriateness and efficiency of performance, through the definition and evaluation of the diagnostic and therapeutic pathways of each patient.
Dott.ssa Sandra CappellatoDirigente medico
Dott. Mauro FaccinDirigente medico
Dott.ssa Lucia FerrentiDirigente medico
Dott.ssa Elisa GranzieraDirigente medico
Dott.ssa Alessia MartonDirigente medico
Dott. Jacques Gowon Souffo Sonkoue De TamokiDirigente medico
Dott.ssa Ariadna TudurachiDirigente medico
Dott.ssa Claudia ZanoniDirigente medico
All the members of the team participate in clinical research activities, which has evident consequences in daily practice.
Current research interests include:
- NORA in the pediatric field
- intra and postoperative management of HIPEC
- anesthesia in video-assisted surgery
- techniques of locoregional anesthesia and analgesia
- vascular accesses for chemotherapy